Hablamos Español | نتكلم اللغة العربية |Pay Invoice

Our Services Include

Permanent Residency

If you would like to live and work in the U.S. permanently, you may be able to apply for permanent residency or obtain a “green card.” There are various ways to become a lawful permanent resident such as through family members, employment, or other types of immigration relief including U visas and Asylum. The most common way to become a permanent resident is through family members.

Learn More


Waivers of Inadmissibility

In order to obtain a U.S. visa or green card, you must be found to be “admissible.” U.S. immigration authorities may find you to be inadmissible for various reasons such as unlawful presence, criminal convictions, misrepresentations and fraudulent statements, or a previous deportation or removal from the U.S. However, you may be eligible for a waiver of inadmissibility which will allow you to enter or remain in the U.S.

Learn More



If you immigrated to the United States and are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible for U.S. citizenship through a process called naturalization. You must meet several requirements in order to apply for naturalization. Another way in which individuals become U.S. citizens after birth is by deriving citizenship through their parents. There are various requirements that must be met in order to automatically derive citizenship through one’s parents.

Learn More


Removal/Deportation Defense

Most deportation or removal proceedings are triggered by reasons such as immigration violations, criminal arrests or convictions, or the expiration of a nonimmigrant visa. However, you may be eligible for various forms of immigration relief such as cancellation of removal, permanent residency, or political asylum, which will serve to avoid removal or to mitigate the consequences of the proceedings.

Learn More


Green Card Assistance

For many individuals, their goal is to obtain a green card which will allow them to live and work permanently in the U.S. The steps you will need to take to apply for a green card will vary depending on your particular case.

Learn More


U-Visas for Crime Victims

A U visa is a nonimmigrant visa for victims of certain crimes who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity. Qualifying criminal activity include domestic violence, rape, kidnapping, and extortion. There are also other requirements that you will need to fulfill in order to be eligible for a U visa.

Learn More


Seeking Asylum

If you have suffered persecution in your home country or have a fear of suffering persecution if you returned to your home country, you may be eligible for asylum. Among other requirements, you will need to demonstrate that you have suffered persecution or have a fear of persecution based on one or more of the following grounds: race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Learn More


Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a form of temporary immigration relief that is available to people from specific countries that the Department of Homeland Security has designated to be unsafe to return to for reasons such as war or environmental disasters. In order to be eligible for TPS, you must meet various requirements.

Learn More

Contact Us! Call (813) 530-5992




    Client Testimonials

    Marlene I. - ★★★★★

    I strongly recommend Farrah Salman. She helped me get my green card after living in this country without status for 27 years. Farrah is very knowledgeable, patient, and professional. She really cares about you.


    Read More